Pensacola Water Heater Installation, Repair, & Replacement
Top-Rated Plumbers Providing Expert Service in Navarre, Escambia County & Santa Rosa County
You need hot water, and our Pensacola water heater plumbers can help make sure you get it. When you are in need of professional water heater services you can depend on, turn to Paradise Plumbing. When it comes water heater installations, maintenance, and repairs in Pensacola, our plumbers are the experts. Whatever type of water heater you have, our highly trained techs can handle any problems that arise. We offer emergency service and always get the job done quickly and effectively.
When to Repair or Replace Your Water Heater
Your water heater is one of those household appliances that gets used every day and is subject to wearing out. When you are in need of fast and affordable repairs, call our Pensacola water heater installation professionals at Paradise Plumbing.
There are a variety of signs that you need to repair your water heater, including:
- Failing to supply adequate hot water
- Taking a long time to heat up
- Making unusual noises
- Leaking from the water heater tank
If repair is not an option, we can help you choose the best water heater system to replace it and perform a professional installation. Although purchasing a new water heater is initially more expensive, the increased efficiency will save you money on your water bills in the long run.
4 Signs You Need Water Heater Replacement
- No hot water - If you aren't getting any hot water at all, first check that your circuit breaker hasn't tripped or that the pilot light isn't out. If neither of these seem to be the issue, then call in our Pensacola water heater installation experts because the unit is dead.
- Old age - While tankless water heaters do last longer than tank water heaters, 20 years and 10 years respectively, they both do have finite lifespans and will need to be replaced at some point.
- Rusty colored water - This could mean that you just need to replace the sacrificial anode rod that attracts the rust, or the inside of your tank is corroding and accumulating rust. You can check and replace your anode rod yourself, but if that's not the problem then you should call in your Pensacola water heater installation experts because you'll need a new unit.
- Your unit needs repair after repair - At some point, getting repair after repair is more expensive then a new unit altogether. If it keeps breaking down and it's over 10 years old, then save yourself the hassle and get a new one.
Tankless Water Heater Services
Weigh the pros and cons of tankless water heaters if you're considering getting one.
The pros of a tankless water heater include:
- Increased energy efficiency
- Longer lifespan
- Less storage space
- Unlimited hot water
The cons of a tankless water heater include:
- Expensive to install
- Hot water for one faucet at a time
If you already own a tankless water heater, our Pensacola water heater specialists have the necessary skills and experience to provide an efficient and effective repair should anything go wrong.
Call our Pensacola water heater installation pros today at (850) 888-5871 and we will quickly dispatch someone to your location.