Water Damage Restoration in Pensacola, FL
Providing Experienced Water Damage Restoration in Pensacola
We are the experts when it comes to water damage repair. At Paradise Home Services, we fully understand the urgency of your situation. Our skilled technicians are standing by 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year with an average response time of 30 minutes to 1 hour.
Water damage repair is the process of restoring a property back to a pre-loss condition after sustaining any level of water loss. Our water restoration process will include establishing a dry standard to control the indoor environment and dry the structure. Regardless of how dire or complicated your situation may be, you can count on us to handle your water damage restoration in a timely and professional manner.
Proficient & Personalized Method of Care
At Paradise Home Services, we understand the importance of removing water and restoring your building to its pre-loss condition as quickly and completely as possible. In doing so, you help avoid the risk of mold growing and thriving in your building. If you wait too long, however, you may end up with mold developing in the hardest-to-reach corners in your home or business. Our highly trained technicians can quickly and efficiently handle your water damage restoration in Pensacola.
Our water damage repair services include:
- Thorough extraction of water
- Daily moisture logging and monitoring
- Installation and monitoring of drying equipment
- Assessment and identification of the affected areas
- Removal of potentially contaminated non-salvageable materials
- Application of anti-microbials, anti-bacterials, and disinfectants
- A detailed report at the completion of the project including readings and photographic evidence
- Building a scope of work approved by the homeowner, building manager, and insurance adjuster
Call (850) 888-5871 for a Certified Water Restoration Technician!
If your home has been damaged by water, here are several tips:
- Turn off the water supply – this may be on the street.
- Do not try to extract water with a household vacuum.
- Be careful using anything that draws electricity through wet walls.
- Remove colored rugs from carpeted areas to prevent color bleeding.
- If the source of water is contaminated, do not enter! ex. regional flooding, sewage.
- Place foil or wooden blocks under wooden furniture legs. This will prevent moisture from wicking into the furniture.
- If the water intrusion is from above, do not walk under damaged ceilings. Water is very heavy and may cause the ceiling to collapse at any moment.
- Move art and personal belongings to a safe, unharmed area. Homeowners should be particularly concerned with firearms, jewelry, and money.
Our local service area includes Niceville, Destin, Pensacola, Pensacola, Gulf Breeze, Panama City, Panama City Beach, Navarre, Crestview, and Santa Rosa Beach.
Contact us today at (850) 888-5871 to schedule your consultation for water damage restoration in Pensacola.
We will definitely be using Paradise Plumbing for future jobs!- Tara J.
I honestly cannot say enough positive things about this business.- Shane J.
Professional Plumbers!- Eric H.
I will definitely call back for all my plumbing needs.- Larry B.
Quality customer service!- Michael B.